Type of Application: Applications for EEA Family Permit /EEA regulations /EEA Registration /Permanent residence
Type of fee: Agreed/Fixed Fee
Costs: Average cost from £1500
(All figures exclude VAT unless specifically stated)
Who will carry out the work?
- Director assisted by solicitor
- Solicitor/Director assisted by a paralegal
- All work supervised overseen by Director
On average, this type of work takes 15 hours to complete.
The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case. Such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Which language(s) you speak
- Whether you are applying with other dependants
- Complexities such as past refusals, criminal convictions, adverse immigration history
If you are able to provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of the range.
What services are included in this?
- Initial attendance and consideration of the options and assessing most appropriate application ( if any ) based on client’s circumstances
- Advising on requirements of the immigration rules /guidance and specified evidence
- Advising on method of submission priority. premium standard servicing
- Assessing supporting evidence and advising on the same
- Assisting with obtaining further evidence including, engaging with 3rd parties where permitted to etc. medical experts/ banks/employers
- Preparing application with supporting evidence
- Preparing detailed representations with index and finalising application submission.
- Further submission/ providing updates on progress
- Advising on outcome of application /implications of status/application and next steps
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office Fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process. Find updated list of Home Office Fees.
- Other expenses where applicable such as VAT, Disbursements for medical/expert evidence/ barristers.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeals/reconsideration/ dependants.
We will let you know at the earliest opportunity and before any such fees are incurred by yourself, if any of these are applicable.
Timescale to submit application: Applications from instructions take up to six - eight weeks on average depending on complexity of applicant's immigration history. We will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
Timescale on return of application submitted: We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times.
Please note the anticipated number of hours and fees are an estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.