Have a question?
033 3772 0409

Sole Reps Of Overseas Business

Sole Reps Of Overseas Business


My company wants to establish a presence in the UK – What can I do?


If your company is looking to establish a presence in the UK, it may be possible for you to send a senior employee to the UK in order to establish your UK branch or subsidiary.


Under this sole representative category, your employee will be permitted to stay for an initial period of three years.


After three years it is possible for the migrant to apply for an extension of a further two years with the right to settle in the UK after five years.


How can Duncan Lewis assist me?


Our business immigration team has extensive experience assisting with entry clearance and extension applications under the sole representative category.


Please contact our Business Immigration team for further information.


For more information please contact our specialist compliance team today on +44(0)203 114 1198 or e-mail us at privateimmigration@duncanlewis.com / businessimmigration@duncanlewis.com..


For all Business Immigration related matters contact us online now.Contact Us

Call us now on 033 3772 0409 or click here to send online enquiry.
Our Services
Duncan Lewis is the trading name of Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited. Registered Office is 143-149 Fenchurch St, London, EC3M 6BL. Company Reg. No. 3718422. VAT Reg. No. 718729013. A list of the company's Directors is displayed at the registered offices address. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority . Offices all across London and in major cities in the UK. ©Duncan Lewis >>Legal Disclaimer, Copyright & Privacy Policy. Duncan Lewis do not accept service by email.