Audit And Consulting
The Home Office regularly updates its extensive lists of published guidance and appendices relating to the requirements which licenced sponsors must fulfil.
It is therefore vital that, as a business employing migrants, you are fully aware of your duties and responsibilities and the potential consequences of failing to act on what may initially appear to be routine issues.
Our team can provide the following services:
- In-house training to your HR Department on SMS best practise, reporting and immigration updates;
- Advice on immigration due diligence, including right to work checks and the prevention of illegal working;
- Record keeping and monitoring duties;
- Advice on general recruitment, graduate recruitment and advertising in compliance with the Resident Labour Market Test;
- Mock immigration audits to assess your practises and systems against sponsorship licence requirements and providing written recommendations; and
- Legal representation on official Home Office audits/ compliance visits.
Where your business has received a category B rating we can assist to effectively implement any recommended action plan in order for your full licence category rating to be reinstated.
For more information please contact our specialist compliance team today on +44(0)203 114 1198 or e-mail us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org..