Have a question?
033 3772 0409

Housing Videos

Court Actions for Subsidence Claims: What You Need to Know

Date when Video was Published: 13/05/2024

Script for the above Video

In cases of housing disrepair or subsidence, the court can issue various orders to address the issues and protect the rights and well-being of the affected parties. These orders may include: • Repair Order • Injunction: The court may issue an injunction to prevent a party from taking certain actions, such as further damaging the property or interfering with the repair process. • Compensation: If the tenant has suffered financial losses or health problems due to the disrepair or subsidence, the court can order the landlord to pay compensation to the tenant to cover these losses. • Costs Order: The court may determine which party is responsible for the legal costs associated with the case. The losing party may be ordered to pay the legal costs of the winning party. The specific court orders issued will depend on the details of the case, the severity of the disrepair or subsidence. If you're involved in a legal dispute related to housing disrepair or subsidence, it's essential to consult with our specialised solicitors who can help you navigate the legal process and seek the appropriate court orders to address the issues.
For all Housing related matters contact us online now.Contact Us

Call us now on 033 3772 0409 or click here to send online enquiry.
Duncan Lewis is the trading name of Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited. Registered Office is 143-149 Fenchurch St, London, EC3M 6BL. Company Reg. No. 3718422. VAT Reg. No. 718729013. A list of the company's Directors is displayed at the registered offices address. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority . Offices all across London and in major cities in the UK. ©Duncan Lewis >>Legal Disclaimer, Copyright & Privacy Policy. Duncan Lewis do not accept service by email.