Have a question?
033 3772 0409

Business Immigration Videos

Employing Overseas Workers In The UK

Date when Video was Published: 05/10/2023

Script for the above Video

Foreign Workers in the UK Are you looking to take your business to the next level? At Duncan Lewis Solicitors, we recognise the skills and expertise foreign nationals can bring to your work place. We also understand that the constant Immigration rule changes can make navigating through the process a minefield exercise. This is where our specialist Immigration lawyers can step in and guide you through the applications and help overcome any obstacles. UK employers will first need to apply for a sponsorship licence from the Home Office to prevent the employment of illegal immigrants in the UK and minimise any unnecessary disruption to your business. For short, medium or long-term new hires, a Skilled Worker licence is normally most appropriate for most businesses. If you are looking to transfer staff from your overseas business, especially if you are multinational company, this can be achieved under the Senior or Specialist Worker visa, which was formerly known as the intra-company route. You also need a Minister of Religion sponsorship licence if you require individual’s to work for your religious organisation. For temporary workers, such as those attending a graduate training programme and authorised government mobility schemes, a Temporary Worker Licence may be more suitable. Our specialist team of Immigration solicitors will sit down with you to discuss the most appropriate and efficient route for your business. Duncan Lewis has a wealth of Immigration experience behind the company and can manage and plan your applications to ensure a smooth and hassle free process for you. Our Immigration lawyers have worked with many businesses from start-up companies to SMEs and PLCs across industries including IT; Finance; Health & Care Sector, Hospitality and the Construction industry. The rules and regulations can be quite confusing and our team of UK immigration solicitors can help you with providing mock audits of your business, guide you through the process and assist you with the relevant licence, certificate of sponsorship and the preparation and submission of a sponsorship application. For further information on how our immigration lawyers can assist you and to discuss the various funding options available call us today for an conversation on 033 3772 0409, or e-mail us at businessimmigration@duncanlewis.com . We look forward to hearing from you
For all Business Immigration related matters contact us online now.Contact Us

Call us now on 033 3772 0409 or click here to send online enquiry.
Duncan Lewis is the trading name of Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited. Registered Office is 143-149 Fenchurch St, London, EC3M 6BL. Company Reg. No. 3718422. VAT Reg. No. 718729013. A list of the company's Directors is displayed at the registered offices address. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority . Offices all across London and in major cities in the UK. ©Duncan Lewis >>Legal Disclaimer, Copyright & Privacy Policy. Duncan Lewis do not accept service by email.