Duncan Lewis Solicitors would like to take this opportunity to indicate that we are providing free meet and greet opportunities to train organisations in relation to any of our below areas of Public Law. We are particularly pleased to offer this service to any professional bodies such as: advocacy services, IMCA/ IMHA organisations, carer groups, disability right groups, regulatory groups and any schools that would find training useful.
This session can be kept as informal or formal, as the organisation would wish. You will not be obligated in any way to consider these firms services, and any session would be completely free of charge.
The Public Law Department at Duncan Lewis Solicitors provides legal advice throughout the UK. The specialist team, led by Toufique Hossain and other Directors of Public Law, deal with a broad range of legal areas including:
- Court of Protection: Property & Health Welfare matters;
- We have considered cases with “P”’s with cases considering a wide range of issues including: residence, care, contact, sexual capacity, medical treatment, end of life treatment cases, finance, contraception, cross jurisdictional points and Deprivation of Liberty orders. Our Client’s range from a broad spectrum from professional bodies (like: the Official Solicitor, IMCA/IMHA/ Advocacy groups and RPR’s) to individual members of the public such as family members.)
- Additionally, we provide advice on: Advanced decisions, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship applications.
- Public Law General;
- Challenging a variety of Public bodies, including: local Authorities/ NHS Trusts/ Parish Councils and other such provides of public services.
- Judicial Review Immigration;
- Please see our website for a full range of our experience and services in this area.
- Community Care;
- Dealing with: Disability rights- Adults and Children/ Support/ Accessing services.
- Representing individuals in proceedings in: GMC & HCPC proceedings (but to name a few).
- Representing families in Inquest proceedings.
- Education- including higher education.
- Providing advice to families regarding education for their children;
- Providing advice to University Students, or those seeking to access higher education.
If you would like to contact Duncan Lewis Solicitors for more information on training options with the Public Law team, please contact: Helen Cummings
, Trainee Solicitor in the Harrow office’s Public Law department on 0333 772 0409.