Tier 2 and 5 sponsor’s

Tier 2 and 5 sponsor’s licence

In order to obtain a sponsor licence, the UK Border Agency will expect you to have a good human resource management system in place so that you can keep clear and up to date records on all your foreign employees. Once you have this licence you will be able to sponsor Tier 2 and 5 workers’ visa applications and employ them in accordance with the restrictions of their visas.

Successful applications will be rated A or B. B ratings are given when the authorities think your recruitment activities could pose a risk to immigration control. If you are given a B rating you will need to provide a management plan to show how you will improve your compliance system. If you fail to show that you are following this plan your licence may be withdrawn.

Our business immigration team specialises in assisting small to medium sized companies as well as start up companies with all aspects of the sponsorship system and compliance issues. The team has worked for clients from a range of different industries including Energy, banking and finance, insurance, IT healthcare, education, security and the food and beverage industries. Our Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Lawyers can therefore provide expert legal services in this field and help you ensure your business can maintain a high level of compliance with the current law.

Contact Us
"The strength in depth to give you the specialist expertise you need."
Duncan Lewis Solicitors, Lawyers, Legal Aid, Free legal Advice