Have a question?
033 3772 0409

Care Order

Care Order

This will place your child in care and make them the responsibility of social services. As parents, you have the right to complain if you are unhappy with the decision to place your child in care. You should contact our family & Child Care department immediately to discuss this matter with one of our specialist Children lawyers if this issue concerns you.

If your child has been placed in care, our child care solicitors will be able to advise you on what further steps can be taken in your case. Our childcare lawyers can advise you on your entitlement to legal Aid to help you challenge the courts decision to give social services/ the Local Authority the power to provide care for your child.

Our children solicitors are also appointed to act on behalf of the child taken in to care by the Local Authority.

For all Child Care related matters contact us online now.Contact Us

Call us now on 033 3772 0409 or click here to send online enquiry.
Duncan Lewis is the trading name of Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited. Registered Office is 143-149 Fenchurch St, London, EC3M 6BL. Company Reg. No. 3718422. VAT Reg. No. 718729013. A list of the company's Directors is displayed at the registered offices address. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority . Offices all across London and in major cities in the UK. ©Duncan Lewis >>Legal Disclaimer, Copyright & Privacy Policy. Duncan Lewis do not accept service by email.