Have a question?
033 3772 0409

Housing Videos


Script for the above Video

If you have tenants who have not paid their rent or are behaving in an anti-social way causing either damage to the property or disturbance in the neighbourhood, our team may be able to assist you in legally removing them from the property.


Duncan Lewis Housing Solicitors can advise social housing landlords and private sector landlords on the eviction and possession process if a tenant is in rent arrears and has failed to respond to any correspondence. In some cases, it is necessary to go to court to obtain a possession order. If the tenant also ignores this and remains in the property, it is usually necessary to obtain a warrant for eviction, which bailiffs will execute.


Contact Duncan Lewis Housing Solicitors as soon as possible if you have a tenant in arrears or a tenant refusing to leave a property after being issued with notice of a possession order. We can also advise landlords on alternatives to court action, including dispute resolution and mediation in cases involving rent arrears.


For expert legal advice on possession claims, call Duncan Lewis Housing Solicitors on 020 7923 4020.

Call us now on 033 3772 0409 or click here to send online enquiry.
Duncan Lewis is the trading name of Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited. Registered Office is Spencer House, 29 Grove Hill Road, Harrow, HA1 3BN. Company Reg. No. 3718422. VAT Reg. No. 718729013. A list of the company's Directors is displayed at the registered offices address. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority . Offices all across London and in major cities in the UK. ┬ęDuncan Lewis >>Legal Disclaimer, Copyright & Privacy Policy. Duncan Lewis do not accept service by email.