Have a question?
033 3772 0409

Crime Videos


Script for the above Video

Suing for trespass can be a complex legal procedure. Trespass could be a civil offence or a criminal offence if criminal damage is caused to the property or land, and includes squatting and members of the public using private land as a short-cut.


In actions of trespass, evicting squatters and suing for trespass can be extremely stressful for a displaced householder. It is vital that householders take expert legal advice in any trespass case involving squatters to make sure they are not evicted unlawfully as a result of harassment or intimidation.


In boundary disputes, an injunction may be obtained against a neighbour or trespasser to stop the trespass and the civil court is able to award damages based on an estimate of financial loss as a result of the trespass.


Duncan Lewis housing solicitors advise landowners or homeowners who are dealing with a situation involving trespass on their land or property to get in touch as soon as possible for advice on how to deal with the situation before it escalates. Our housing solicitors can advise as to whether police involvement is needed and can advise on alternatives to legal action for trespass, including dispute resolution and mediation.


For expert and effective legal advice on Actions in Trespass, call Duncan Lewis Housing Solicitors on 0207 923 4020.

Call us now on 033 3772 0409 or click here to send online enquiry.
Duncan Lewis is the trading name of Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited. Registered Office is Spencer House, 29 Grove Hill Road, Harrow, HA1 3BN. Company Reg. No. 3718422. VAT Reg. No. 718729013. A list of the company's Directors is displayed at the registered offices address. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority . Offices all across London and in major cities in the UK. ┬ęDuncan Lewis >>Legal Disclaimer, Copyright & Privacy Policy. Duncan Lewis do not accept service by email.