I am a Trainee Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation Department at Duncan Lewis with varied experience spanning across a variety of commercial and general civil matters. I am currently part of a small team that handles a range of small to large, high-profile and multi-jurisdictional/international matters from inception to conclusion for both private individuals and corporate clients. My team is currently involved in the Product Liability action being brought in Pennsylvania, USA, by the estates and surviving victims of the Grenfell Tower incident.
My knowledge base and previous experience with Duncan Lewis also included exposure to the following practice areas:
- Professional Negligence;
- Intellectual Property & Bona Vacantia Claims;
- Debt Recovery & Money Claims;
- Consumer Disputes;
- Contracts & Disputes (Commercial & Private);
- International Trade Disputes;
- High Profile Litigation (Notably: involvement in Grenfell Tower incident);
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency Proceedings (Creditor & Debtor/Corporate & Personal);
I have experience in handling a number of housing law matters including landlord and tenant disputes, adverse possession claims, unfair prejudice, and property disputes such as boundary disputes, neighbour disputes and matters involving the Party Wall Act. I also handled probate disputes, disrepair claims, and leasehold and freehold disputes.
I have proficiency in Spanish.