I am a Consultant Solicitor for Duncan Lewis practising in the Immigration Department. I advise and represent clients on many aspects of immigration, asylum and nationality Law. I have 7 years’ experience in this area. I have assisted, advised and represented on applications for:
- various family visas – spouses, partners, adult dependant relatives,
- biometrics cards,
- family permits,
- residence cards for EU nationals,
- student visas,
- work visas Tier 1, 2 & 5,
- tourist & short stay visas,
- bail applications,
- appeals at the First Tier and Upper Tier Tribunal of the Immigration Asylum Chamber
I also assist with miscellaneous matters such as drafting powers of attorney relating to foreign matters, drafting change of name deeds, certifying documents and statutory declarations.
I am fluent in Urdu and Kutchi.