I am a Consultant Solicitor at Duncan Lewis specialising in all aspects of Family and Children Law, with over 10 years’ legal experience.
I am passionate about my work and work closely with my clients to ensure the best outcome for them. I adapt a pragmatic approach to ensure the process is less stressful and that best results are achieved for my clients in the circumstances.
My areas of practice include but are not limited to the following:
- Child Arrangement Orders
- Defending Care Proceedings
- Divorce and Dissolution of Civil Partnerships and the division of assets following relationship breakdown.
- Domestic Abuse
- Parental Responsibility
- Prohibited Steps Orders
- Representing unmarried partners in financial issues and the division of assets before and after separation; this includes cohabitation, prenuptial and separation agreements and financial provision for children
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Specific Issue Orders which include relocation, name change and tracing a child’s whereabouts
I have extensive experience in handling complex family matters, with aspects such as;
- Assisting parents in child care proceedings including via Official Solicitor where a client lacks capacity
- Assisting parents in concurrent Child Care and Human Rights proceedings
- Handling financial relief matters in divorce proceedings with assets high net worth assets
- Represented Petitioners and Respondents in defended divorce proceedings and dissolution of civil partnership and progressed divorce proceedings that have stalled due to Respondent’s refusal to comply.
- Various Financial Relief Matters where a third party has an interest in the matrimonial properties.
I am a member of Resolution, a Family Law Association for Solicitors who are committed to resolving family matters fairly and amicably.