I am a Solicitor and a Supervisor within the Public Law and Immigration department.
With patience and care, I aim to seek justice for those who require legal representation. I am privileged to be in this position to aid and represent the most vulnerable in our society and to hear the voice of the voiceless.
I have conduct of a number of high profile claims for Judicial review and have significant experience in dealing with vulnerable clients including those in detention, those suffering from complex psychological issues and victims of torture and trafficking. I have a particular specialism in challenging the immigration detention of vulnerable clients and have achieved great success securing their release and awards of damages for the client.
I litigate across a broad range of areas and have extensive experience of cases at the Court of Appeal, High Court, Upper Tribunal and the County Court.
My case load covers vast spectrum of complex public law issues including:
- Unlawful detention
- False Imprisonment
- Breach of consent orders
- Administrative delay in decision making
- Unlawful delay in processing immigration and asylum applications
- Challenging removals by way of urgent interim relief applications
- Third Country Removals under the Dublin III Regulation
- Breach of ECHR
- Fresh claim challenges/unlawful denial of appeal rights
- Various other challenges to decisions made by the SSHD.
I have a clear passion for human rights and aim to fight for my client’s liberty and to be granted protection from the persecution they fear that they will endure in their home country. I consider myself a true advocate for human rights, which is demonstrated through the results of my cases.