I am a Family Solicitor at Duncan Lewis Solicitors. I trained at a Legal 500 firm in London and have experience in family law, residential/commercial property and private client.
I have been practising as a family solicitor for ten years. I work with both private and public funded clients and always strive to provide the highest standard of client care and service. I find it challenging and rewarding to obtain successful outcomes in my cases.
I have knowledge and expertise to act on all areas of family law and conduct my own advocacy wherever possible.
My areas of specialism include:
- Obtaining emergency injunction orders for victims of domestic violence;
- Acting for respondents in non-molestation and occupation orders;
- Representing clients in all areas of private Children Act proceedings (contact arrangements/shared living arrangements/prohibited steps orders/specific issue orders);
- Advising and assisting clients on separation, nullity and uncontested and contested divorce proceedings;
- Drafting pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements;
- Conducting financial settlements upon separation/divorce;
- Representing parents on public law child care matters, including child protection issues, pre-proceeding and post-proceeding matters, adoption and special guardianship applications.
I have extensive experience in a wide variety of cases and am sensitive to cases of vulnerable nature, which include neglect, physical abuse, emotional abuse, mental health issues, drug and alcohol misuse, non-accidental injury, inter-familial sexual abuse and abandonment. I have previously undertaken pro bono work at Hackney Citizens Advice Bureau and Newham Asian Women's Aid.