Profile / Experience
I am proactive and passionate solicitor.
I deal with a wide variety of cases under both private and legal aid funding.
My legal aid work includes assisting people who are:
• homeless or threatened with homelessness;
• threatened with possession of their home;
• threatened with eviction from their home;
• seeking repairs to rented accommodation where their landlord is refusing to carry out repairs and the disrepair poses a serious risk of harm to health or safety;
• unlawfully evicted or threatened with unlawful eviction;
• being harassed by a neighbour or their landlord and require an injunction to enable you live in your home safely; or
• responding to an application for an antisocial behaviour injunction in the County Court.
In addition to the publicly funded (legal aid) work I carry out, I also assist privately paying clients. I handle disputes between neighbours, landlords and tenants with expertise in litigation.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2019 and prior to this undertook my training contract at Duncan Lewis with seats in housing, employment, and criminal defence matters.
I am part of the Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme; working as a duty solicitor in the Central London County Court.