We are currently looking to recruit Immigration/ Public Law Trainee Solicitors to work at our office in Milton Keynes.
The successful Trainee Solicitor will undertake a variety of duties such as liaising with new potential new clients, attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases, dealing with correspondence and casework support.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Legal casework in Immigration Law
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Key Skills Required:
The applicant must be registered with the Law Society as an IAAS Level 2 Caseworker and demonstrate a strong commitment and extensive expertise in all Immigration matters; public and privately funded.