We now require Litigation Paralegals to be based in our London Offices.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Litigation Law.
The successful candidate must also have:-
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Litigation Paralegal/Advisor
• Clear understanding and application of Housing Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook