We are looking for a Content Writer to join our fast-paced Marketing team based in our City Office.
As the Content Writer you will be required to support the Head of Marketing and the Practice Manager in writing legal content for the company’s website, micro sites and promotional material.Your everyday duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and maintain plan for the firm’s internet presence, based on management priorities, policy directions, and goals
- Research, commission, draft and edit topical articles/ blogs for website and webpages
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs.
- Use latest syndication and blogging tools with HTML, when appropriate. Apply metadata to all blog posts
- Provide metrics of traffic statistics, reports and blog comment feedback to appropriate areas
- Deal with press inquiries, draft and send out press releases
- Edit and maintain daily content uploads on the firm’s website and the internal news platform
- Interact daily on social media platforms with the general public
- Maintain and update external advertisements/ create new commissioned adverts alongside design team
- Providing support to the company’s established social, charity and pro bono committees
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the area of law we practice, which are of importance to the legal sector and general public
- Any other reasonable tasks allocated by management
Key Skills Required:
- Related experience in achieving company objectives with blogging and SEO expertise
- Possess engaging ‘conversational’ writing skills with a professional posture
- Must be computer and internet/search engine savvy to perform online research
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and SEO
- Highly motivated
*terms and conditions apply
The recruitment process will fully comply with GDPR and other applicable laws. Background checks including CRB / DBS checks will establish your eligibility to work in the UK and suitability to the role.
Duncan Lewis is committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. The Company strives to ensure that our staff reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, which is reflective at all levels within our workforce.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter if this applies.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please visit our website and apply using our online process for your application to be considered.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY