We are currently looking to recruit Immigration Paralegals to work at our Harrow office.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Legal casework in Immigration Law
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Key Skills Required:
The candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment and extensive expertise in all Immigration and Public Law matters; public and privately funded.
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as an Immigration Paralegal
• Clear understanding and application of Immigration Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
Candidates with 12 months previous experience and have completed the LPC will be considered for a Training Contract, subject to business needs.