Duncan Lewis Solicitors is seeking an experienced Recruiter specialising in legal sector recruitment.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of dealing with all recruitment matters and will be required to work with management to drive the Company towards meeting its business objectives and support its growth. The role will involve recruiting for a diverse range of roles, ensuring roles are filled with the best talent across our offices.
The company is looking for experienced candidates who will ‘hit the ground running’.
Salary: On offer is an attractive salary package, a supportive team environment and real prospects for success and promotion. The Company will consider applicants wishing to work part time, full time or with flexible working hours. The Company will allow working from home.Main Responsibilities of the Role
- Candidate sourcing through various sourcing strategies including social media, head hunting etc.
- Assisting with drafting and placing job adverts (print and online advertising platforms)
- Screening candidates and assisting with pre-selection/shortlisting of candidates
- Arranging interviews and liaising with candidates
- Managing applications and candidate feedback
- Making offers
- Effectively manage recruitment needs within the business in liaison with management
- Prepare recruitment materials where required (e.g. interview forms)
- Developing the company’s online presence and business
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other duties as reasonably required.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong experience of dealing with recruitment (in-house or agency)
- Able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Effectively able to work under pressure
- Proven direct sourcing experience across all levels
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in utilising various search tools - in particular social media (including LinkedIn) but also traditional advertising, networking and headhunting
- Knowledge of the legal sector and market rates would be an advantage
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to influence with confidence at a senior level
- Professional manner, pro-active approach to work
- Demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, remaining discreet at all times
- High attention to detail
- Self -motivated
- Excellent IT Skills -familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience within the legal sector is highly preferable
- Ability to manage social media activity to promote the Company
Rewards20 days annual leave, with additional holiday accrual*Additional Birthday leave4 days paid sick leave*Excellent progression opportunitiesSupportive team environmentPart time working consideredFlexible working arrangements consideredSupport for appropriate training
*terms and conditions apply
The recruitment process will fully comply with GDPR and other applicable laws. Background checks will be undertaken to establish your eligibility to work in the UK and suitability to the role.
Duncan Lewis is committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. The Company strives to ensure that our staff reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, which is reflective at all levels within our workforce.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter if this applies.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please visit our website and apply using our online process for your application to be considered.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY