Investors in People
Investors in People is the global benchmark to people management and how companies are measured in terms of how employers invest in their staff. Duncan Lewis has been Investors in People accredited since 1999, and undertakes regular independent audits to retain this accreditation. Since 2009 we have retained the accreditation at Gold Standard.
What does Investors in People say about us?
Investors in People 2022 Report – Duncan Lewis
- “Your people are proud to work at Duncan Lewis thanks to the positive impact they have with clients and what they are building with the strong social purpose and the type of work you excel in.”
- “You have responded quickly and effectively to COVID-19 and have invested in solutions that will provide long-term benefits to staff and are aiding learning, sense of belonging and communications. Duncan Lewis proved that it can be flexible and agile to respond to emerging situations.”
- “Leaders are even more present, involved and visible leading to close teamwork and connections. People recognise that there is not too much of a corporate culture and like the family feel. People feel able to be themselves and like the focus on diversity and inclusion.”
- “The values are seen as authentic and bring a consistency to the culture. Many people said how much they love working at Duncan Lewis and the pride in the service delivered came across loud and clear. Everyone described a friendly, supportive place to work.”
- “People feel valued and appreciated for the work that they do.”
- “Duncan Lewis gives people access to high quality learning, including external conferences…and everyone interviewed confirmed they have the training they need to do their jobs and grow their careers.”
- “Terrific programme of growing your own solicitors with many routes of entry supported.”
Investors in People 2019 Report – Duncan Lewis
- “Everyone said that what sets the firm apart is its culture of being friendly, supportive and showing a genuine interest in the individual and their Everyone commented on the open culture where staff willingly share knowledge and encourage each other.”
- “People were impressed by the credibility of the Directors with many of them having worked at every level. This means they can relate to people and are very ”
- “People are given a good level of responsibility of ownership and there is a good balance between support and autonomy.”
- “The firm leaders are inspirational and model excellent leadership. They are playing a proactive role in developing future leaders within Duncan Lewis. Everyone praised the accessibility of ”
- “There is a good deal of pride in Duncan Lewis helped by the encouragement that exists for pro bono work and striving to have a positive impact in the communities it serves via the legal aid In addition, people described being able to have a reasonable work-life balance and there are examples of flexible working arrangements.”
- “There is no sense of complacency and improvements continue to be made to the environment, quality of management, use of technology, communication and delivery of learning and development opportunities.”
- “Duncan Lewis were able to demonstrate a strong commitment to investing in people with high quality, impactful CPD interventions, including a concerted effort to build leadership ”
- “People could see no barriers to those wanting to progress and reported a great deal of encouragement and support with good levels of flexibility on training and seminars. There is a well-established and effective process to train solicitors”.