I am a Solicitor and Supervisor in the Duncan Lewis Immigration and Public Law departments. I am fluent in English and Bulgarian.
I am fully accredited as a Level 2 Senior Caseworker under the Law Society’s Immigration & Asylum Accreditation Scheme and I hold DBS Enhanced status, which enables me to represent vulnerable clients such as victims of trafficking, those with mental health conditions, victims of torture and minor children.
Through the course of my career, I have gained extensive experience in all areas of Immigration and Public Law. I assist both privately funded and publicly funded (legal aid) clients from the initial application stage to appeals and Judicial Reviews. I am a trained and experienced advocate, representing clients before the First and Upper Tier Tribunals of the Immigration Asylum Chamber. I have also assisted clients in respect of applications and proceedings before the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
My caseload to date includes:
- Asylum (adults and minors)
- Trafficking and Modern Slavery
- Domestic Violence
- Entry Clearance
- Claims under the European Convention on Human Rights
- Humanitarian Protection
- Naturalisation and Registration
- Deprivation of British Citizenship
- Further Leave to Remain
- Variation, Cancellation and Curtailment of Leave
- European Economic Area (EEA) Regulations
- Administrative Removal
- Removals under the Dublin Convention