EMPLOYEE REWARD & BENEFITS
The Company offers competitive salaries and recognises the need to retain and reward its employees through both non-financial lifestyle rewards and financial benefits. The company operates a pay review policy, available to all staff, that sets out clearly salary review procedures available upon meeting performance targets. Our approach to rewards and benefits includes:
- Clear salary review procedures
- Automatic enrolment on to the company’s pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Additional birthday leave*
- 7 days paid occupational sick pay*
- Full payment towards annual renewal of Practising Certificate (SRA, CILEX)
- Full payment of Law Society Registration Fee for Panel Membership*
- Full payment of Panel membership courses mandatory for Law Society Accreditation*
- Individual access to company’s e-library resources and training webinar library
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing support – Mental Health First Aiders available
- Employee Referral/Introduction Scheme
- Eyesight test vouchers
- Maternity gift/vouchers
- Full payment of employment related DBS checks
- Temporary working from abroad (in exceptional circumstances)
- Part-time working considered
- Flexible working arrangements considered, such as Hybrid-Working and Compressed Hours
- Internal training contract intake – apply to train as a solicitor as authorised by the SRA and delivery of training. Successful retention, where appropriate and in accordance with business need, as a newly qualified solicitor
- Support for SQE1 exams*
- Clear promotional opportunities (to Supervisor or Director) subject to business needs.
- Company support in becoming more prominent in field of practice through national industry award nominations, national legal directory submissions, media appearances and press releases.
*subject to terms and conditions.