I am a Consultant Solicitor in the Civil Litigation, Wills and Probate and Family departments at Duncan Lewis Solicitors.
Wills and Probate
I genuinely care about my clients and empathise with them during what can be the most difficult time of their lives. I am able to explain complex matters of estate administration to the clients and assist them to make the probate administration less stressful. Most of my clients come with recommendations from previous clients and that satisfies me knowing I have done such a good job that I am recommended to my client's friends and family.
Areas I specialise in are as follows;
- Administrations of estates,
- Applications to court of protection
- Court of protection disputes including capacity issues
- Deputyship applications,
- Estate planning and trusts,
- Deed of variations,
- Obtaining the grant of probate/letters of administration
- Taxation for individuals