Have a question?
033 3772 0409

Damages or Compensation

Damages or Compensation


Can I get compensation for the time I was in detention?


To be clear, there is no difference between ‘damages’ or ‘compensation’. They are two words for the same thing.


If your claim for unlawful detention or false imprisonment is successful, then you will be entitled to receive compensation in the form of money. The amount of money you receive is decided by the courts, but we can help you in negotiating the amount.


For all Public Law related matters contact us online now.Contact Us

Call us now on 033 3772 0409 or click here to send online enquiry.
Our Services
Duncan Lewis is the trading name of Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited. Registered Office is 143-149 Fenchurch St, London, EC3M 6BL. Company Reg. No. 3718422. VAT Reg. No. 718729013. A list of the company's Directors is displayed at the registered offices address. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority . Offices all across London and in major cities in the UK. ┬ęDuncan Lewis >>Legal Disclaimer, Copyright & Privacy Policy. Duncan Lewis do not accept service by email.