Have a question?
033 3772 0409

Claims Against Prisons

Claims Against Prisons


How can I fund a civil claim against prisons?


Duncan Lewis Action Against Public Authorities solicitors accept actions against prisons on a no win no fee basis, depending on the likelihood of success in a case.


For claims where a no win no fee arrangement is not possible, we offer competitively-priced rates for privately funded cases – and can also advise on After the Event (ATE) insurance policies to fund claims against prisons.


What civil claims can I bring against prisons?


We regularly advise on prison civil claims, including:

  • Assault by a Prison Officer
  • Data Protection
  • Discrimination
  • False imprisonment
  • Misfeasance
  • Negligence


For expert legal advice on actions against prisons, call Duncan Lewis Action Against Public Authority solicitors in confidence on 0333 772 0409.

For all Action Against Public Authorities related matters contact us online now.Contact Us

Call us now on 033 3772 0409 or click here to send online enquiry.
Duncan Lewis is the trading name of Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) Limited. Registered Office is 143-149 Fenchurch St, London, EC3M 6BL. Company Reg. No. 3718422. VAT Reg. No. 718729013. A list of the company's Directors is displayed at the registered offices address. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority . Offices all across London and in major cities in the UK. ©Duncan Lewis >>Legal Disclaimer, Copyright & Privacy Policy. Duncan Lewis do not accept service by email.