Duncan Lewis UK Immigration Solicitors – No win no fee
UK Visitor Visa – Fixed Fee – Free initial telephone consultation
At Duncan Lewis, we can assist you with applying for a visitor visa to the UK.
You can apply for a General Visitor visa if:
- you want to visit the UK for leisure, eg as a tourist on holiday
- you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- you’re visiting friends or family who aren’t permanent residents in the UK
- you’re donating an organ to a relative or friend
We assisting with the preparation and submission of a visitor visa application, which can be made up to 3 months before your intended date of travel to the UK. Usually, the decision by the relevant government body is made within 3 weeks of submission.
For general visitors, applicants can stay in the UK for up to 6 months.
In some cases, visitors may wish to make repetitive trips to the UK over a long-term period. The UK Immigration Rules cater for this requirement and applicants can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit, with visas lasting 1, 2, 5 or 10 years.
General visitors can also study for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit.
It should be noted that, whilst on this temporary visa, you are not permitted to:
- take paid or unpaid work
- live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent visits
- marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
- get private medical treatment
- get public funds
The UK government is becoming increasingly strict on visitors and it is it is important applicants include all the necessary supporting documents in order for the visa to be successful.
If your UK visitor visa application is refused with no right to appeal, we can assist by way of Judicial Review. At Duncan Lewis Solicitors, we are experts at challenging the Home Office through Judicial Review. Our team of UK immigration solicitors are highly experienced with making Judicial Review claims against the UK Home Office.
For a free initial consultation over the telephone with one of our expert UK immigration lawyers, call us today on +44(0)203 114 1198 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org