Tier 1 Investor
,b>Duncan Lewis UK Immigration Solicitors – No win no fee
UK Tier 1 Investor Visa – Fixed Fee – Free initial telephone consultation
If you are a high net worth individual seeking to invest in the UK, under the Tier 1 Investor visa you must establish the following:
- You have access to £2,000,000 which is held in a regulated institution; and
- The money is under your control and disposable in the UK.
You are not permitted to utilise loaned funds as evidence of your investment capital and the UK authorities will also need to see the source of your funds.
You must also invest the total £2,000,000 funds in qualifying investments such as UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
Under the rules you are not permitted to invest in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property development. It is vital that any investment is made within the first three months of your arrival to ensure that you remain compliant with the rules:
Our business immigration team can help you navigate the requirements of the rules and can assist with the following:
- Assisting with all aspects of the initial application on your behalf and any dependants for entry clearance applications overseas or for ‘switching’ applications within the UK
- On the ground support, we can assist with registration formalities on arrival in the UK, provide support with super premium service applications
- Provide support through our network of regulated financial and tax advisors, ensuring that your receive the best advice with regards to your investment portfolio management and advice on the tax implications of your investment
- Extension applications and settlement applications, including expedited routes under the £10 million and £5 million categories.
If your Tier 1 Investor Visa has been refused with no right to appeal, we can assist by way of Judicial Review. At Duncan Lewis Solicitors, we are experts at challenging the Home Office through Judicial Review. Our team of UK immigration solicitors are highly experienced with making Judicial Review claims against the UK Home Office.
For a free initial consultation over the telephone with one of our expert UK immigration lawyers, call us today on +44(0)203 114 1198 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.