Prevention of Illegal working
Duncan Lewis UK Immigration Solicitors – No win no fee
UK Prevention of Employing Illegal Immigrants – Fixed Fee – Free initial telephone consultation
It is offence under law to employ an individual who has no right to work or reside in the UK.
The Home Office’s website regularly names business’s which have been caught breaching immigration rules on illegal working and the level of financial fines levied against the business.
As well as the reputational damage that this could have on your businesses’ public image any history of immigration non-compliance could ultimately result in your sponsorship licence being revoked and your business losing its’ ability to sponsor migrants.
Fines for employing illegal workers can be as high as £20,000 per worker and in extreme case criminal sanctions it therefore important that your business takes steps to protect itself and ensure that all of your migrant workers are properly documented
Our business immigration team can help you avoid the pitfalls of employing an illegal worker and can assist with the following:
- Can assist in compiling tailored right to work checklist for your business
- Advice on right to work documentation that needs to be retained and the processes to ensure compliance with the law
- Carry out right to work audits on your business.
- Assisting with representations in mitigation should your business be faced with fines/penalties for employing illegal workers
- Appeals against civil penalties
For a free initial consultation over the telephone with one of our expert UK immigration lawyers, call us today on +44(0)203 114 1198 or e-mail us at email@example.com.