Compliance/Audit & HR Support
Duncan Lewis UK Immigration Solicitors – No win no fee
UK Compliance/Audit & HR Support – Fixed Fee – Free initial telephone consultation
The Home Office regularly update their extensive lists of published guidance and appendices on sponsorship.
It is therefore vital that as a business employing migrants that you fully aware of your duties and responsibilities and the potential pitfalls of failing to act on what may initially appear to be routine issues.
We can offer your business bespoke advice on compliance issues under the sponsor licence requirements to ensure that you maintain your licence rating and ensure that your key personnel are kept updated on rule changes which affect your business.
As part of your sponsor duties, you must report on any relevant changes for example, changes to your business’ structure or a migrants change of circumstances via the Sponsorship Management System (SMS) in a timely manner.
The company must also retain certain migrant documentation to ensure full compliance with the sponsorship requirements.
Our team can provide the following services:
- Providing in-house training to your HR Department on SMS best practise, reporting and immigration updates.
- Advice on immigration due diligence including right to work checks and the prevention of illegal working
- Record keeping and monitoring duties
- Advice on general recruitment, graduate recruitment and advertising in compliance with the Resident Labour Market Test.
- Conducting immigration mock audits to assess your practises and systems against sponsorship licence requirements and providing written recommendations
- Attending as legal representatives on official Home Office audits/ compliance visits.
Where your business has received a category B rating we can assist to effectively implement any recommended action plan in order for your full licence category rating to be reinstated.
If your UK Tier 2 or Tier 4 Licence has been suspended or revoked with no right to appeal, we can assist by way of Judicial Review. At Duncan Lewis Solicitors, we are experts at challenging the Home Office through Judicial Review. Our team of UK immigration solicitors are highly experienced with making Judicial Review claims against the UK Home Office.
For a free initial consultation over the telephone with one of our expert UK immigration lawyers, call us today on +44(0)203 114 1198 or e-mail us at email@example.com.