- Telephone (24 Hours)
020 7923 4020
- Emergency Hotline
020 7275 2036
The following is not an exhaustive list, but examples of the types of work our Litigation team undertake regularly.
- Property – for both Landlords and tenants, dealing with rent arrears, repossessions, dilapidations/repairs; boundary/building disputes; disputes
with neighbours; service charge disputes with landlords or managing agents; mortgage related disputes;
- Housing – representation in possession proceedings; disputes with neighbours; nuisance and anti-social behaviour; challenging housing associations and landlords where they fail to fulfil tenants’ obligations;
- Employment – high court actions such as injunctive proceedings, and breaches of contract in the county or high court; harassment proceedings under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997; whistle-blowing cases;
- Contract and commercial disputes – be they for the purchase of goods/services or for more complex partnerships and commercial transactions; ‘after contract’ disputes such as consumer credit/hire purchase agreements; claims against insurers and banks;
- Debt – we aim to recover the monies as quickly as possible with interest at the highest rate; issuing court proceedings; enforcement of debts whether by obtaining charging orders; attachment of earnings; or warrants in the county courts or high courts;
- Insolvency – whether you are an individual or a business not able to pay your
debts or if you are a creditor wishing to take bankruptcy or winding up action
to recover your debts, we can advise you on the options available to take or
avoid these actions.