Duncan Lewis Business Immigration Solicitors – IT Business Analysts, Architects and Systems Designers – UK Visa Applications
Aligning IT systems and business objectives to maintain competitiveness in an increasingly global market means recruiting the right IT analysts, architects and systems designers for your company – and frequently that candidate will be based overseas or be a non-EEA candidate with the skills and experience your company needs.
Duncan Lewis business immigration solicitors can advise companies on the international recruitment of IT business analysts, architects and systems designers – who are eligible to work in the UK under the regulations covering occupations skilled to NQF Level 6.
Duncan Lewis business immigration lawyers frequently advise companies on Tier 2 applications – as well as advising on recruiting recent overseas graduates who have qualified as IT business analysts, architects and systems designers in the UK.
Any Tier 2 applicants can be sponsored for jobs in certain occupations – and the government has drawn up a list of eligible occupations for IT business analysts, architects and system designers wishing to apply for a Tier 2 visa to take up a position in the UK.
UK Visas & Immigration regulations set out Codes of Practice for Skilled Workers such as an IT business analyst, architect and system designer.
Under the regulations, the sort of roles within a company that would be eligible for a Tier 2 visa application include:
- Business analyst (computing)
- Data communications analyst
- Systems analyst
- Systems consultant
- Technical analyst (computing)
- Technical architect.
UK Visas & Immigration rules also set out the types of duties an IT business analyst, architect and systems designer role might involve to qualify for a Tier 2 visa, including:
- liaises with internal/external clients in order to analyse business procedure, clarify clients’ requirements – and to define the scope of existing software, hardware and network provision
- undertakes feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits – and presents proposals to clients
- communicates the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advises on the potential introduction of such technology
- provides advice and assistance in the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of IT systems and their environments
- examines existing business models and flows of data – and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems in order to meet clients’ needs
- researches, analyses, evaluates and monitors network infrastructure and performance
- works closely with clients to implement new systems.
The current minimum salary range for an IT business analyst, architect or systems designer applying for a Tier 2 UK visa would be £31,200 for an experienced member of staff – and £22,500 for a new entrant.
Source: Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings 2013.
Duncan Lewis Business Immigration Solicitors – UK Visa Applications & Appeals – IT Business Analyst, Architect and Systems Designer
Applying for a Tier 2 visa for an IT business analyst, architect or systems designer joining your UK operation requires expert legal advice on the preparation of the visa application to ensure no delays occur.
Companies should be aware that any delays in the Tier 2 visa application process might potentially jeopardise the timely take up of an appointment.
Duncan Lewis immigration experts are one of the UK’s leading specialist immigration and business immigration solicitors, with a highly successful track record in advising companies on business immigration law and the UK visa application process.
Duncan Lewis immigration lawyers have offices nationwide and in most major cities – and our national and London immigration lawyers regularly advise companies wishing to recruit high-calibre IT business analysts, architects and systems designers from overseas on:
- Tier 2 Licence
- Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsor (CoS)
- Tier 2 Visa Applications
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers
- Standard UK Visa for Business Visits.
Duncan Lewis business immigration experts are also able to advise on visa appeals for IT business analysts, architects and systems designers wishing to take up appointments in the UK.
As immigration specialists, Duncan Lewis is ranked by Legal 500 2015 for its business immigration services.
For further information on UK visa applications for IT Business Analysts, Architects and Systems Designers, call Duncan Lewis Business Immigration Solicitors in confidence on 0333 772 0409 for a FREE initial consultation.