Our Managed Migration department has an outstanding rate of success. We only take on cases we feel have merit, ensuring your money is well spent and maintaining our reputation as the Managed Migration specialists of choice.
Your personal case handler will guide you to the correct type of visa application which meets your needs. We will advise you on your supporting documentation and then process your application. As immigration solicitors we specialise in complex applications, including applications outside the rules, on discretionary and compassionate grounds.
At all times throughout your case our Managed Migration team will monitor the progress and manage the conduct of your application directly through their contacts within the UK Immigration Authorities.
We can also assist in providing same day application processing via appointments with the Public Enquiry Office.
We take on cases from all over the world and have the ability to deal in all languages through our extensive network of interpreters and experts. Whatever your reasons for wanting to gain entry or extend your stay in the UK, you can be assured that Duncan Lewis have the resources to deliver on all the following types of applications:
- Tier 1 – Points Based System – Post Study, General, Entrepreneur and Investor.
- Tier 2 – Sponsorship of a Non-EU Migrant Worker (General & ICT )
- Tier 4 – Adult and Child Student Applications
- Tier 5 – Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers
- Specialists in Points Based System (PBS) Appeals
- Sponsorship Licence Applications on behalf of Employers
- · Personal Immigration Matters – this includes marriage applications, civil partnership applications, unmarried and same sex partner applications, applications for family members and dependants and visitor applications
- Extension of Leave
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- All types of Entry Clearance Applications including Sole Representatives and Domestic Workers
- Association Agreement Applications – Particularly under the Ankara Agreement
- Applications under European Union Legislation
- Applications for British Citizenship