Duncan Lewis Business Immigration Solicitors – Human Resources Managers & Directors – UK Visa Applications
Appointing suitably skilled and experienced human resources managers and directors in a competitive global market can be crucial to business success.
A smooth visa application process for overseas candidates can require expert legal advice at an early stage, to ensure companies are able to hire the skilled staff they need when they need them.
Visa applications for human resources managers and directors coming to work in the UK are possible under the UK Visas & Immigration Codes of Practice according to the regulations governing occupations to NQF Level 6.
Under the UK Visas & Immigration guidelines, roles eligible for a Tier 2 visa for human resources managers and directors also include:
- Personnel manager
- Recruitment manager.
The UK Visas & Immigration regulations also set out the type of duties which might be involved in the role of a human resource manager or human resources director applying for a Tier 2 visa, including:
- determines staffing needs
- oversees the preparation of job descriptions, drafts advertisements and interviews candidates
- oversees the monitoring of employee performance and career development needs
- provides or arranges for provision of training courses
- undertakes industrial relations negotiations with employees, representatives or trades unions
- develops and administers salary, health and safety, and promotion policies
- examines and reports on company and departmental structures, chains of command, information flows, etc – and evaluates efficiency of existing operations
- considers alternative work procedures to improve productivity
- stays abreast of relevant legislation, considers its impact on the organisation’s HR strategy and recommends appropriate action.
The current UK salary for a human resources manager or director is £31,900 for an experienced candidate and £22,000 for a new entrant.
Source: UK Visas & Immigration Codes of Practice 2014.
Duncan Lewis Business Immigration Solicitors – UK Visa Applications & Appeals – Human Resources Managers & Directors
Applying for a Tier 2 visa for a human resources manager or director requires expert legal advice on the preparation of the visa application to ensure no delays occur.
Any delays in the Tier 2 visa application process can potentially jeopardise the appointment of human resources manager or director.
Duncan Lewis is one of the UK’s leading immigration and business immigration solicitors, with a highly successful track record in advising on the UK visa application process and UK business immigration law.
Duncan Lewis immigration lawyers have offices nationwide and in most major cities – and our national and London immigration lawyers regularly advise companies wishing to recruit high-calibre human resources managers and human resources directors from overseas on:
- Tier 2 Licence
- Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsor (CoS)
- Tier 2 Visa Applications
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers
- Standard UK Visa for Business Visits.
Duncan Lewis business immigration solicitors are also able to advise on visa appeals for human resources managers and human resources directors wishing to take up appointments in the UK.
As immigration specialists, Duncan Lewis is ranked by Legal 500 2015 for its business immigration services.
For further information on UK visa applications for Human Resources Managers and Directors, call Duncan Lewis Business Immigration Solicitors in confidence on 0333 772 0409 for a FREE initial consultation.