Duncan Lewis’ licensing team advise on all aspects of licensing law in England and Wales. The team is led by Rebecca Thomas who has more than 20 years’ experience in the licensing industry. Whatever your licensing needs, Duncan Lewis will provide straightforward, practical and cost-effective advice.
Under the Licensing Act 2003, licensing practice was removed from the Magistrates Courts and is now administrated by local authorities. Duncan Lewis’ licensing team have extensive experience in dealing with local authorities’ licensing departments all over London, the Home Counties and beyond.
Our expertise also extends to advising landlords who own licensed premises. We are able to advise on all areas of licensing including the following principal areas:
- Securing new Premises Licences to allow on and off sales of alcohol and regulated entertainment
- Varying of existing Premises Licences
- Renewal or transfer of existing Premises Licences
- Temporary Event Notices
- Pavement Licences
- Gaming machine permits, family entertainment centres and bingo Licences
- Securing a Personal Licence
- Liquor Licence
- Alcohol Licence
- Food Licence
- Food Standards Regulation
- Food and Drink Licence
- Health and Safety Regulation
To discuss your licensing requirements please telephone 0333 772 0409 to speak to a member of our specialist team.